1) I was first chair oboe in the band. The OBOE. The only chicks who have me beat for dorkiest instrument were the female tuba players.
2) I have my original X-men cards from the 80s/90s. I still want to be Jubilee.
3) I have been introduced to people as, “This is Lindsey, she’s a photon.”
4) I wore a batman shirt every week for the entire duration of middle school. Not some cute baby doll tee - a large men’s Adam West Batman shirt that my mom probably burned years later.
5) I was a SWTOR guild mistress for over a year while I lived in my parents’ basement.
6) I studied Shakespeare. For fun. Because I like it.
7) I beta tested AOL and was the original owner of 'Batgirl' as an IM name. I also owned a livejournal as Barbara Gordon.
8) I made out with your office IT guy. Twice.
9) I have a costume closet. It is a walk in closet. There is a wig shelf and a section for steampunk weapons. All of this wondrous bounty is still in my parents’ basement.
10) I know the first 10 digits of pi and I can rap them. *DJ Pythagoras*