- Stunts & special effects are of course stunning
- I dig Banner & Natasha, but why do female characters have to always be a romantic lead?
- Is that the farm house from the walking dead?
- Majority of extras were women and minorities
- Sound effects from Star Wars
- Elizabeth Olsen is the best actor in her family
- Tony Stark carries yet another film
- The typical snark
- Hawkeye is still pretty lame and an unnecessary member of the team
- James Spader can do no wrong
- A few bits for the fanboys and fangirls (such as Wakanda)
It's a fun action film, but not as good as the stand-alones. Which shouldn't be a surprise.
Cons: Black Widow, uppity woman, gets put back in her place; some weird all-American domestic scene; Joss Whedon's hi-larious yuks thrown in gratuitously; Ultron wasn't the most fun villain.
People more familiar with Marvel: does Ultron always talk like a sarcastic turbodouche? Or is talking like a teenager in desparate need of a swirly part of his character?
Lindsey: Thank goodness I'm not the only one who sees the Avenger movies as simply connection films to set up stand-alones!
What are your thoughts on Age of Ultron? Sound off in the comments!