Someday I hope to make a pilgrimage to this holy nerd Mecca, but until then there is something to be said for being able to live to vicariously through YouTube in the comfort of my PJs at home!
Not every media group has released their panels to the internet yet (I'm looking at you DC/WB...) so we will continue to bring you these links as they come out. Also, we'll be doing a look back on cosplay at the Con later in the week.
But here are my top 5(ish) moments from SDCC (that I got to see on the internet...)
1. Stephen Amell's abs... enough said.
2. This impromptu fashion shoot with the stars of GoT (on Pedro Pascal's Instagram)
3. The Orphan Black cast at "Conversations for a Cause" at Nerd HQ. They were told hilarious and amazing stories about the show - oh and Dylan Bruce (Paul) talked Kristian Bruun (Donnie) into joining the "butt club" by dropping his pants during the panel!
See the whole thing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Gvn8V5tzs
4. The constant beaming grin on Gwendoline Christie's face through out the whole con, but especially when she talked about her 'big fight' during the GoT panel in Hall H. (It is no wonder why she was invited to the TV Guide fan favorite panel too!
5. The Avengers: Age of Ultron panel! You can so tell these guys really have fun together. I just hope we get to see the teaser footage soon!
BONUS... Closing out the weekend was the Supernatural "Conversations for a Cause" at NerdHQ. Here's the whole thing. I have no words. The questions are a bit ridiculous, but they are so awesome and funny, and you can tell that they've all gone completely silly from a very, very, very long weekend at Con.